Individuals certified by the CFP Board have taken the extra step to demonstrate their professionalism by voluntarily submitting to the rigorous CFP certification process that includes demanding education, examination, experience, and ethical requirements. These standards are called “The Four Es”, and they are important reasons why the financial planning practitioner you select should display the CFP certification marks.
As Certified Financial Planners, we uphold the highest possible standards, and follow a rigorous code of ethics.
Our Code of Ethics Principles:
As CFPs, we will help you to:
- Identify your personal values regarding your money
- Assess your current financial health
- Develop a realistic, comprehensive plan
- Put your plan into action and monitor its progress
- Stay on track through different life stages
You can rest assured that we will put you and your needs at the center of every financial planning situation.